Wood borers are tiny beetles whose larvae feed extensively on wood. The adults make tiny pinhead size holes on the wooden surface before flying out. The frass or powder then begins to fall out from these tiny holes. This is the first sign of infestation in the furniture.
An infestation characterized by yellow powder or frass, which falls from the tunnels excavated by their larvae. Severe infestations can result in the need to replace the affected wood altogether!
The Woodborer Treatment
Wood Preservative chemicals are injected into the tiny holes created by the wood borers with the help of a syringe. This kills larvae present in the wood. The surface of the wood is also sprayed with chemicals that contain a oil base.
Advantages & Benefits
- A warranted and long lasting solution to your wood borer problem.
- Preserves your precious furniture from wood borer damage.
Four services conducted in order to provide protection for a period of one year.
- 1st Service followed by 2nd Service after two weeks.
- 3rd Service carried out four months after the 1st Service.
- 4th Service carried out eight months after the 1st Service.
- Service against the larvae of the Wood Borer/Powder Post Beetle.
- Affected wood will be treated by chemical injection.
Pest Management Services
|# 78/2, 5th Main “A” Cross|
|Byatrayanapura, New Extn|
|Near Girinagar BDA Park|
|Bangalore – 560026|
|E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Proprietor : Henry Joseph .A|
|Mobile : 9986777659|
|E Mail – email@example.com|